Tuesday, January 08, 2008

So my sister gets engaged . . .

. . .and I have to find out second hand from someone else! My own sister -- whom I valiantly protected from harm all those years we were growing up, whom I supported through those tough years she had during the War, whose political aspirations I helped inspire -- couldn't even tell her own brother directly that she got engaged. *sob*

Sure, she emailed me later but by then I had already heard from others. *sniff*





(Congratulations Karen!)

1 comment:

culinaryoverlord said...

Well well, what do we have here. I couldnt figure out how to message you directly, so this will have to do. Get ahold of me on Facebook, or email me at supercook420@hotmail.com. Oh and give Karen my best, and apologize again on my behaf for walking in on her while she was in her underwear when you guys were at that condo up Apex, tee, hee, hee.
Joel (no I'm not dead or in jail) Dobbs
ps. I only check my mail once a week, but I can check facebook daily on my phone, so if you want my # throw me a note there.