- Arab Card Games
- Varieties of Dates
- Doha Clinic Operating Hours
- Where to Eat in Doha/Qatar
- Gulf Mall has opened!
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Ramadan 2015, Day 11 – Garangao Preparation and Another Sohour
- Ramadan 2015, Day 9 - Ramadan Car Parade
Thursday, May 09, 2013
Tim Hortons is Open in Qatar!
I went to Ezdan Mall today and sure enough Tim Hortons is open for business!
Bonus info for all you Canadians out there:
• Donuts cost QAR 5 each, not 8 as I previously reported. Other pastries start around QAR 8. A box of six donuts is QAR 27.
• Sandwiches are available, as is soup and chili.
• Of course there are Timbits
• As you can see from the picture of my donut there were no Maple Dip donuts available, but I'm assuming they will have them (I think they were sold out).
• The place is small, I think there was maybe 8 tables. Once the mall is fully open chances are you'll have to get take away unless they can put some tables out in the mall.
• I think it was their first day of operation so service was a bit chaotic and definitely not as speedy and polished as typical for Tim Hortons. Be patient, I’m sure the staff will soon get the hang of it.
For some more Tim Hortonsupdates click on this link.