- Varieties of Dates
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Arab Card Games
- Rallying Around the Emir
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- Ramadan 2017 - Corniche Car Parade
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- A Distraction From the Recent Political Situation
- Gender Ratios in Qatar and other Islamic Countries
- Updates of Life in Qatar
Friday, September 06, 2013
Are You New to Qatar?
I took some time to go through my posts and created a new category that would be relevant to anyone who is thinking of moving to Qatar or has just arrived and needs to sort out what to do. Just click on the “New to Qatar” link in the labels section to get posts on where to go, what to do, and how to get that e-gate license, or click on "New to Qatar" at the bottom of this post. I hope it helps.
Unfortunately there's no way for me to constantly check whether anything has changed. Please, if you find that the information was correct or that the blog post is a bit out-of-date because something changed, please leave a comment so that I can look into it and update the post. Thanks.