- Varieties of Dates
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Arab Card Games
- Rallying Around the Emir
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- Ramadan 2017 - Corniche Car Parade
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- A Distraction From the Recent Political Situation
- Gender Ratios in Qatar and other Islamic Countries
- Updates of Life in Qatar
Saturday, November 09, 2013
Wandering Around Souq Waqif
Now that the weather is better it makes it much easier to enjoy Souq Waqif. I was there last night and it looks like the 2013 Fall Collection of falcons is in the stores now.
They have also set up a tent in the middle of the Falcon Souq in case you wanted somewhere comfortable to sit.
The nearby horses are also enjoying the cooler weather.
The Pet Souq is also doing brisk business, I'm glad the weather is getting cooler as I always felt sorry for the animals sitting out in the heat, especially the rabbits and kittens.
Consider visiting the Souq for an evening. I'm sure you haven't been all summer.