- Varieties of Dates
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Rallying Around the Emir
- Arab Card Games
- Ramadan 2017 - Corniche Car Parade
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Updates of Life in Qatar
- Gender Ratios in Qatar and other Islamic Countries
- A Distraction From the Recent Political Situation
Monday, November 11, 2013
Update on Beirut Restaurant in Souq Waqif
Tonight I was at Beirut Restaurant in Bin Mahmoud so I asked the guy at the counter what happened to the one in Souq Waqif. He said it was “closed for good” but he didn't know why.
So after almost 50 years it's gone. So much for my hope that it was just closed for renovations.