- Varieties of Dates
- Dr. Zakir Naik - a lecture, a question, and my shoes
- Arab Card Games
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Ramadan 2017 -- time to prepare
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Ramadan 2017 - First Iftar
- Ramadan Kareem everyone!
Monday, April 11, 2016
I got a chance to visit the souq in Al Wakra just before I went on vacation. I hadn’t been there in almost a year, and there was a lot of work left to do on the site, so I was looking forward to seeing it finished.
It’s not completely finished yet, there is still some construction for a few of the buildings and there was still work on the shore, but it has improved a lot since last year. More restaurants and cafes, some the buildings in the alleyways now have shops selling crafts and other things. I had heard the shore was becoming popular and I can see why, having all the cafes along the beach is really nice.
It should be great once it’s all finished.