Friday, April 20, 2007

Off on business

I'm away on business in Jordan until Friday. Plan to have a nice long float in the Dead Sea too.


As an aside: T-shirts that have "Ramones", "Sex Pistols", or that image of Che Guevera are completely and utterly past their time. Wearing them does not make you look rebellious in any way, it only makes you look like a sheep who thinks its cool to wear stuff 30 years later than actual rebellious people. Che Guevera must be rolling in his grave about how he's become little more than a capitalistic fashion icon for wannabe rebels who probably have never read anything he's ever written, or know anything about his life.

2 comments:

Magnus said...

My Dad's been to Cuba three times now and I have two Che shirts to show for it. Well, those and bottles of rum.

Glen McKay said...

Oddly enough I have Che's book ordered on Amazon, I figure I'll take the time to read what he actually had to say. Maybe he'd like being on T-shirts 30 years later, even if his original message is lost to most of the wearers.