Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm British - and a moron!

Hey, my camera wasn’t stolen after all! I found it!

I was driving around then suddenly remembered that back when I put my camera in the glove compartment I told myself “that’s dumb, if somebody broke into my car they’d find it easily”. So I hid it somewhere else in my car. And eventually forgot that I did that, only recalling that I put it in the glove compartment. So after straining my brain to recall that other hiding place I remembered, looked, and there it was!

Good thing I hadn’t bought a replacement camera yet.

Looks like ignorance really is bliss: I’m a moron, but now I’m a happy moron! :-)

2 comments:

Steph said...

It's a good thing you're pretty. :)

Glen McKay said...

Always Steph, always. And I also have a camera that I can use to prove it.