Friday, August 03, 2007

Ladies, does your husband work in Doha on his own?

If so, and he's 45+, I put it about a 1-in-6 chance he's roaming around Doha with a young pretty Asian lady.

Stopped by a couple of bars last night. As per usual the guy to girl ratio was around 12-1 or so, but inevitably there is always some older Westerner with some Asian 20-something sitting at a table. You see these guys in every bar, sometimes he looks older than 60. She never does. I don't think the girls are hookers though, I think most of them are girlfriends who like being with a sugardaddy. Like I've said in previous posts most workers here from Asia do not make a lot of money, maybe $350 a month, so it wouldn't take much for a Western man to be considered a rich man by some ladies.

I'm not passing judgement on it, as far as I'm concerned consenting adults can do whatever they want. Just want to give all those wives back home a head's up.


Ain't I a stinker. :p

3 comments:

Magnus said...

I'll pass judgement then: dirty old f#@%ers who ought to have their nut sacks clipped and stapled to their foreheads.

Geosomin said...

Indeed...pervs the lot of them.

Speaking from the wifey side of things...:)

Glen McKay said...

Wouldn't evolutionary psychologists say this is par for the course? Men with resources to support families attract young fertile women, while young fertile women attract men of any age.