Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Did I say I was in Switzerland ...


This last week-and-a-half has been a real whirlwind. I got back from Switzerland on Friday night, slept, woke up and did a couple of errands, then repacked and boarded a plane -- to attend a conference I was invited to be a speaker at in . . .



Oman!


I've said it once (actually twice) and I'll say it again – Oman is the nicest place in the Gulf and one of my favorite countries to visit. The scenery, the friendly people, the relaxed atmosphere, it is just a great place. I always recommend it to people and anyone I know who has gone there on vacation really liked it.

In the West a lot of bigots or people who are uninformed about Islam go on about how threatening Muslims are and how they're all out to get us or whatever. If only they could visit Oman -- maybe then they would see things differently.


Visit Oman if you get a chance. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

CikWan said...

ohh. I really like beach! I wish one day, i'll be there.. =)

CikWan said...

if i can go far, far and far... i will... =(