- Varieties of Dates
- Arab Card Games
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Waterfront Cities of the World - a follow-up
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- Using the Google Art and Culture app
- Desert Roses
- Gender Ratios in Qatar and other Islamic Countries
Monday, April 01, 2013
Bicycles in MIA Park
Just a quick update. While I was in the park of the Museum of Islamic Art I noticed that they had bikes for rent. Costs QAR 25 for an hour. The rental place is near the Café at the far end of the park.
I guess that means it's okay to ride bicycles in the park, unlike the Corniche where bicycles aren't allowed.