- Arab Card Games
- Varieties of Dates
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Back from Vacation
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- Qatari Marriage Statistics
- Gender Ratios in Qatar and other Islamic Countries
- Al Ahli Hospital versus Doha Clinic
Friday, February 28, 2014
Well, I managed to go almost 8 years without getting into a car accident. For Qatar that’s pretty impressive to not have an accident in such a long time, I guess it was my day. I'm not hurt or anything. It was the usual, I was waiting at a red light when a car came up from behind and didn't stop in time. The back of the car is damaged somewhat but thankfully not enough that the lights aren’t working or that I'm going to need rope to keep the car together.
So I got the name, phone number, and license plate of the other driver and we agreed to meet at the police station tomorrow to file the report. *Sigh*, “how to file a police report after an accident” was one blog post I didn't want to have to do.