- Varieties of Dates
- Dr. Zakir Naik - a lecture, a question, and my shoes
- Arab Card Games
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Ramadan 2017 -- time to prepare
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Ramadan 2017 - First Iftar
- Ramadan Kareem everyone!
Friday, February 28, 2014
Well, I managed to go almost 8 years without getting into a car accident. For Qatar that’s pretty impressive to not have an accident in such a long time, I guess it was my day. I'm not hurt or anything. It was the usual, I was waiting at a red light when a car came up from behind and didn't stop in time. The back of the car is damaged somewhat but thankfully not enough that the lights aren’t working or that I'm going to need rope to keep the car together.
So I got the name, phone number, and license plate of the other driver and we agreed to meet at the police station tomorrow to file the report. *Sigh*, “how to file a police report after an accident” was one blog post I didn't want to have to do.