- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Souq Waqif Date Festival 2018
- Varieties of Dates
- Arab Card Games
- Ramadan 2016, Day 21 – Qur’an Discussions
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Psychics, astrologer and magicians, oh my!
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- Review of Some Weight Loss Shows
- Waterfront Cities of the World – Doha
Saturday, May 05, 2012
AutoCorrect can be one of the worst (and funniest) features on a phone. If you’re not careful when you're texting sometimes the feature will completely change the word. The other day I texted a friend asking him if you wanted to play squash this weekend and his reply text was meant to say...
“Let me get back to you later about playing squash.”
But when he was texting the word “get” he accidentally hit an ‘h’ instead of a ‘g’, “het”. If you think about it there aren't a lot of words that start with 'het' but AutoCorrect took it from there:
“Let me heterosexual back to you later about playing squash.”
LoL! My friends and I had a good laugh about that one. :-)
If you want to see more funny AutoCorrect errors naturally there is a website dedicated to this: http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com (warning: contains bad language – that’s why the corrections are so funny)
I have AutoCorrect turned off on my phone, and now my friend does to.