Friday, September 21, 2012

More Evil Eye


Slowly improving. My eye is almost completely open now and I'm definitely feeling a lot better. Not 100%, but better. Light doesn’t bother me as much as it did before either.

Went out for a short walk this evening, first time I've done any kind of exercise in about two weeks. It is still hot out and unfortunately I have to be careful about over-exerting myself -- can't risk sweating and making things worse. I'm hoping by the middle of next week I'll be able to go out for longer walks.

Prognosis from the doctors has been upbeat but I might be on some of the medications for a couple of months. There is also still a chance I could develop eye damage so I need to be careful. I will find out how things are progressing next week at my next appointment.

No comments: