- Varieties of Dates
- Arab Card Games
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Waterfront Cities of the World - a follow-up
- Doha Hotels -- Where to Stay in Doha/Qatar
- Using the Google Art and Culture app
- Desert Roses
- Gender Ratios in Qatar and other Islamic Countries
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
The Evil Eye
Still sick but feeling a bit better than I have in previous days. My eye is partially open and I'm hopeful things will improve over the next couple of days. Visited the eye doctor yesterday and apparently there is no damage to the cornea so far, which was good to hear.
The doctor was still not 100% happy and has changed one of my medications to see if that improves things.
Sitting at home is not all that relaxing. Light still annoys me so I cannot watch TV or computer screen for very long (not that it was easy to do with one eye anyway). A lot of time is spent sitting on the couch listening to my music player.
I go back tomorrow to visit two doctors so we'll see how things go from there.