Sunday, September 27, 2015

Why Don't I Have a Full Beard

I've had a mustache and goatee for over 10 years now and don't plan on changing any time soon. I have a chubby baby face so without the facial hair I look a lot younger, I recall even in my early 20s having to show ID to get into bars and a couple of times they still didn't believe me. I like the goatee.

Some have asked why I don't grow a full beard, popular in this part of the world. Well thanks to being in Turkey for a week without shaving I can now show why I don't grow a full beard. Here's my face after 8 days without shaving:


Yep, pretty much nothing on the cheeks but some hair on the neck. I'm one of those guys who would grow what we call a 'neckbeard'. Blah! I really don't think the neckbeard look is for me (or almost anyone for that matter).

It was great to go to the barber yesterday and get it cleaned up as it was starting to get really itchy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my wife