Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Reflections of 2013

Let's look back at 2013:


I guess it needed to be said. Calgary, Canada



Relaxing at Sealine Beach, Qatar



Waiting in line for a panzerotti, Milan, Italy



Getting my hair done. Mudanya, Turkey



Sunset over the Mediterranean. Kas, Turkey



Chilling at the H.R. Giger Bar, Gruyere, Switzerland



Overlooking a dune bashing rally. Khor Al Udaid, Qatar



Updating the blog. Calgary, Canada



Walking around the island of Monte Isola, Italy



Just before going to a hockey game. Canada



The view from the roof of my friend's apartment building. Geneva, Switzerland



Chilling in a majlis wearing a Qatari thobe and gurtra. Shahanniya, Qatar.



Do I really need to say where I am? Yes, it's Venice.



On Kapatas Beach, Turkey



Transporting falcons, North Qatar



The view from Chillon Castle, Montreux, Switzerland



Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am doing a project on Qatar and was wondering if I could talk to you about Qatar
Thank you

Glen McKay said...

Sure that's fine. I'm on vacation right now so will only be online occasionally. What would you like to know?