Tuesday, April 03, 2007

More Wikifun

I must admit Wikipedia is definately one of my favourite sites. Sometimes I just Wikisurf around the various links, and I figure I use it at least once a day to look up various trivia.

Sadly though, my searching has led me to discover that I have a serious genetic disorder: Autosomal dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst syndrome! Many people have this disorder and don't even know it! Do you? My attacks happen at least once or twice a day!

I'm surprised BigPharma hasn't developed some kind of med for this.

On another note, there has been increasing health problems in people due to exposure to Dihydrogen Monoxide, a chemical used in many pesticides and even some nerve gases. You might want to check the FAQ and then determine how much you are exposed to DHMO. The exposure appears to be fairly low in the Middle East, but likely greater where you are living.

No comments: