Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back from Vacation

Okay I'm back, safe and sound.

The last week and a half was spent in Macedonia and Bulgaria and I couldn't find any Internet cafes so I couldn't update the blog. I had a great time, saw lots of cool things, and had a couple of unexpected events (like going to Kosovo) but nothing bad ever happened. All in all a really good trip.

I’m now sitting here in Qatar and it's raining! That's ironic because it didn't rain once during my vacation, three weeks and almost all of it sunny.

I'll post some pictures later but here's a few highlight pics:

Yep, I’m in Venice.




Split, Croatia




Coffee break on the Dalmati Coast, Croatia. This has got to be one of the best places a bus could stop for a break.




Ohrid, Macedonia




Communist-era sculptures have seen better days, Sofia, Bulgaria





No comments: