In 2006 I moved to Qatar and things are not what many people in North America would expect - it is not like how the Middle East is portrayed in the media. I'm also a fan of skepticism and science so wondered how this works here in Qatar. Since I'm here for a while I figured I'd use the time to get to know this country better and with this blog you can learn along with me. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - So what posts have been popular recently . . .
Popular Posts
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Arab Card Games
- The Passing of Queen Elizabeth II
- Ramadan Kareem!
- Varieties of Dates
- Summer Vacation Part 1 - Norway
- Qatar Coronavirus Updates -- Masks Restrictions Back in Place
- Further Discussion on the India Pisa Results
- Qatari Marriage Statistics
- A New Mall - the Vendome
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
H1N1 update
Did I say there are 43 cases? Sorry about that, the number is now 350. Geez, that's increased a little bit since last week . . .
Labels:
Qatar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment