Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cats

Did I mention that I'm doing some cat-sitting for some friends of mine? No, not the white cat who tried to get my soul, different cats.

My friends have three cats, with appropriate names:




Tubbo












Chubbo
















Twiggy



Don't ask me how one stayed so thin, maybe the other two eat all the food before the third can get to it. At least these cats don't try to get my soul, they know me well enough by now to know that I don't have one.






But wait, there's another mystery . . .



Locals have for years told tales of an unknown fourth creature in the house, ever elusive, its true identity unknown. This dramatic photograph, taken by an amateur photographer, is purported to be the only evidence on film of this mysterious creature. Many scientists believe it is a case of mistaken identity with Chubbo, or an elaborate hoax, but locals and noted cryptozoologists studying the case refute this, saying that Chubbo is way too fat to move so quickly, and the beast is too small to be someone in a costume. Skeptics remain unconvinced. Nevertheless, the search continues and it is hoped that one day the world will have convincing evidence of the creature locals call "Qatsquatch".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Glen, You are too funny.

BTW I would love to be a fly on the wall so I could hear what you "Skeptic's" talk about. I have enjoyed and learned so much from your blogs.