In 2006 I moved to Qatar and things are not what many people in North America would expect - it is not like how the Middle East is portrayed in the media. I'm also a fan of skepticism and science so wondered how this works here in Qatar. Since I'm here for a while I figured I'd use the time to get to know this country better and with this blog you can learn along with me. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - So what posts have been popular recently . . .
Popular Posts
- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Arab Card Games
- Varieties of Dates
- The Passing of Queen Elizabeth II
- Ramadan Kareem!
- A New Mall - the Vendome
- Summer Vacation Part 1 - Norway
- Further Discussion on the India Pisa Results
- Qatar Coronavirus Updates -- Masks Restrictions Back in Place
- How to Renew an E-Gate Card
2 comments:
Hi I am an American looking into a Qatar move and I have a million Qs could we email?
Thanks
Britt from FL
Hi BOB BAE. To keep my email address from spammers I've set up a temp email you can send your questions to.
tempqatarglen@gmail.com
Post a Comment