Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Ramadan 2012 – Day 19


I haven't posted for a while because there is nothing much new to report. I'm hooked on watching the Olympics so I spend a lot of my time watching the games. I have gone out for dinner with friends or played squash occasionally but nothing new that I haven't blogged about before. The Olympics is close to finishing so once that's done I get back to the usual routine.

However I did take the opportunity to finally enter “The Ballot", the lottery for tickets at next year's Wimbledon. I just want to once in my life say I was at the Wimbledon tournament. Here's hoping it works out, I would love to go to Wimbledon.

Tomorrow, ghabga at a hotel. I’ll keep everyone updated.


--------------------------------------------------------


Hadith of the Day

This might be, in part, why Arabs don't hang up pictures of people on their walls . . .

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Those who make these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and it will be said to them, ‘Make alive what you have created.’” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

No comments: