- How to Get or Renew a Liquor Permit
- Varieties of Dates
- Souq Waqif Date Festival 2018
- Arab Card Games
- Ramadan 2016, Day 21 – Qur’an Discussions
- What To Do In Doha/Qatar
- Psychics, astrologer and magicians, oh my!
- Review of Some Weight Loss Shows
- How to Renew Your Car Registration
- Waterfront Cities of the World – Doha
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Haven't posted this week because I've been home ill. I thought it was a cold until my nose started turning red, swelling, and I came down with a slight fever and feeling of nausea. Off to the clinic, was diagnosed with a nasal carbuncle or celluitis, and immediately put on I.V. antibiotics (!!) before being sent home with two other antibiotics and some painkillers. The doctor stressed not squeezing or putting pressure on my nose as it could drive more infection into the bloodstream. 24 hours later the swelling is still there but I was able to sleep well, no fever or nausea issues. I looked online and it said it'll typically take 2-3 days for the swelling to start to subside. So I'm chilling out at home and hopefully by the end of the weekend things will look better.